E-mail me at themidnightmeadow@hotmail.co.uk or use the contact form for suggestions, questions and reading requests. In the Wrexham area? In-person readings are available!

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Daily Draw 13

Tarot Card Drawn:

Queen Of Swords


Now this is traditionally my significator, being a Gemini and just a teensy bit argumentative! So I find this interesting. The Queen of Swords is quite witty, and gifted with a clear logic - although on the negative side, she can be a little too good at presenting both points of view, which can lead to a tendency to argue simply for the sake of it. As a Daily card, I think she signifies sharpness, observation, and quick-wittedness. Her message, I think, is to keep my wits about me today, and to give as good as I get. There is no room for drawing lazy conclusions, and no progress can be made unless things are approached with a clear and focused mind.

Zigeuner WahrsageKarten Drawn:

Thought/Message

What an interesting combination. I see this in two ways, each as likely as the other:

One - On one level, I think this combination is another way of saying 'as above, so below', and promotes a message of positive thinking and visualisation. When I saw these two cards, I thought immediately of these things, of being careful what message you send out into the universe, and to be mindful that the universe does not interpret negative expectations as wishful thinking.

Two - On the second level, I think the cards suggest that whatever answers I seek today, they are already inside me, waiting to come out. They represent, perhaps, a situation where much consideration is needed, and a train of thought which is more helpful and relevant than it initially seems.

No comments: