E-mail me at themidnightmeadow@hotmail.co.uk or use the contact form for suggestions, questions and reading requests. In the Wrexham area? In-person readings are available!

Thursday 15 September 2011

Daily Draw 18

Tarot Card Drawn:



Death

I seem to draw the Death card - not just the Tarot one but it's Oracle deck equivalents, too - fairly regularly. And when a card turns up frequently enough, you have to start asking questions.

Death, as we all know, is a card of rebirth. It suggests we let go of outdated ways of thinking, bad habits and unhealthy situations. Often, it indicates a person, factor or situation which has outstayed it's welcome, and advises that we take action, lest we learn our lesson the hard way.

It's continued appearance in my personal readings is clearly a sign that something must be done. The change must come from within. As someone who keeps meaning to do things, like quit smoking and take better care of my health, I would do well to heed its warnings.

ZWK Cards Drawn:

Baby/Journey


Something is about to head in a new and interesting direction. Combined with the Death card above, I think this is a case of out with the old, and in with the new. Older influences are fading out, and fresh opportunities and attitudes are approaching. The message here, then, is not to worry about letting things go - I am reminded of the old adage that when God closes a door, He opens a window, and while I myself am not religious, it certainly fits.

No comments: